Thecus® Warranty Policy
- In general:
The NAS products come with a 2 year warranty.
- For RMA issues, please contact authorized local distributors or
resellers for service. If users choose to contact Thecus® for RMA
issue, users are responsible for shipping cost (round trip), duties,
and all service fees.
- RMA service is applicable ONLY in the country or region where Thecus®
products are purchased. If users request RMA service outside of the
countries or regions where Thecus® products are purchased, authorized
local distributors or resellers will request service fees.
- Thecus® warranty is applicable ONLY to device hardware. Thecus®
is not responsible for RAID (data) loss and damage caused by any means.
Thecus® strongly urges users to perform RAID data backup frequently.
- Thecus® products are not designed for medical, emergency, and life
- RAID data recovery is not included in the warranty service and
end users are required to pay service fee for RAID data recovery.
Due to the cause of unexpected power shortage, improper handling,
and hard drive damage, RAID data recovery is not guaranteed to be
successful with all scenarios.
- The following scenarios are not included in warranty. Service fee
is required for RMA Service:
- A. product is out of warranty
- B. damages caused by natural disasters or improper handling/operation
- C. damages caused by disassembling device or installing (additional) unofficial hardware or components
- D. damages caused by modifying software
- E. no document of purchase and visible label with serial number
- F. damages caused by not following instructions on manual or false operation
1. All NVR products come with one (1) year product warranty policy.
2. Add-on cards and mobile devices come with a 1 year warranty.
3. For other regions, product warranty varies depending on local distributor policy.